Visiting the mountain area of Dalmatia opens a whole new universe to explore. The first stop is staying at the foot of Mt Biokovo, at our mini campsite. Enjoy the stress-relieving benefits of spending time in nature. Sit back and relax while watching the famous Mt Biokovo.
We have a total of 11 pitches spread on 3ha here in campsite Biokovo. All pitches equipped with electricity hook-ups and water pipes. If you prefer a secluded pitch, you can stay a bit further from the common area.
In the common area section, you can find a kitchen for all guests to use. Inside you can find a fridge, cooking machine, water sink for dish-washing, table and chairs. We also have a barbecue for guests to use and an organic garden. We grow seasonal vegetables and you are free to pick some for lunch or dinner.
WiFi is available and free of charge.The village Zagvozd, with its grocery shops, butcher, bakery and bars is within walking distance of the campsite. It takes 10 minutes’ walk or 5 minutes cycling (you can also use our bike if you prefer to cycle to the village).
- pet-friendly (dogs are free of charge and we welcome 1 dog per pitch);
- organic garden free to use (seasonal vegetables);
- kitchen with fridges and cooking machine;
- washing machine;
- village only 10 min walking distance (grocery shops, bars, restaurants, butchers, ATM…)
- 10 min drive from the coast and beaches of Makarska Riviera (Brela, Baška Voda…);
- 20 min drive to Imotski town (Blue and red Lake, Vrljika river,fortress Topana);
- close to highway A1, Zagvozd exit;
- hiking trails of Mt Biokovo (and Via Adriatica trails);